Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Small group autocross with Dr Chin Jan.7, 12-5 Lake County Sheriff training center

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small group autocross with Dr Chin Jan.7, 12-5 Lake County Sheriff training center

Dear Chin members,

I'm hosting a private small group autocross at the Lake County Sheriff training center at 13000 Frankie's Road, Tavares FL. 32778 from 12-5pm on Saturday Jan.7th. Martin Sports Car Club will be running the event. Limit is 60 drivers to allow for plenty of run time. Cost is $60pp. Experience is NOT required. Helmets required (rentals available at no charge). Tech inspection recommended but not required. To register, Paypal $60 to [email protected]. Your PayPal receipt will be you confirmation. Once the event has filled, I will post here. Deadline to register is Jan.2. There will be a food truck serving lunch www.badasssandwiches.com. Runs will be timed and bragging rights and smack talk is encouraged. Great fun and comraderie. I haven't decided what car to bring yet. The S2000 might be the most fun.

We will need volunteers to help man corners and pick up cones.

Saturday evening I am hosting a group buffet dinner at the Marriott Spring Hill Suites at 13279 Flamingo Crossings Blvd, Winter Gardn, FL, starting at 7pm.
    Cost is $35. If you wish to dine with our group, please PayPal a total of $95 to [email protected]. Deadline for dinner is also Jan.2.

There is no group rate arranged at the hotel but on-line rates of $109 are available for overnight Saturday stays Jan.7.

I look forward to seeing many of you running around the cones!

Please email me at [email protected] with any questions or text my cell at 407-832-0176

Dr. Chin
    (THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL CHIN MOTORSPORTS INC EVENT AND REGISTRATION IS NOT AVAILABLE ON THE CHIN SITE)
Working...
X