Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do I get my COVID cancellation credit?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I get my COVID cancellation credit?

Everyone faced unprecedented conditions with the COVID crisis in 2020, forcing cancellation of 11 consecutive track events from mid-March to late May. Drivers registered for those track events all retain a 100% full-value credit, with no expiration, to apply to any future Chin Track Days event. If you are one of those drivers, here's how to get your future credit:
    • The "house credit" has already been posted to your user account, and will apply to your next registration.
    • For the future event of your choice, login and follow the normal registration path to complete your entry.
    • When you reach the payment screen, click on "pay now", and the credit will apply. If your credit is less than the payment due, then, you'll be prompted to pay the remaining balance. If your credit is larger than the payment due, you'll see "balance due: 0", and the remaining credit balance will be posted back to your account.
    What is the value of your credit? Any member can login on their account and see. On your account home screen, you'll see: "available credit" posted near the top of the page.

Thanks to all drivers for your patience with these unfortunate "act-of-God" events that prevented the scheduled track event from occurring.
    Drive Well, The management
Working...
X